socks rimmed with ruffles and new shoes

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Although I have a plentiful load of plays from the 1600's that I need to be reading I feel like writing here instead. These next two weeks are going to be OOC (out of control) with 40 hours a week of work and school, papers and a final all coming my way too fast. Jesus will get me through. Good tunes will too.
I feel the need to brag a bit about these darlings...
























Got em at my new favorite store, Zara's, which is conveniently located next to Gustavo's place of employment. I bought socks today too, and they have ruffles. Kind of excited to sport those, I'll let you know how that goes. Well, that's all for now, until next time ♥
Hopefully the sun will continue to grace us with it's rays tomorrow. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

fountain of youth All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger