Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello All, I am writing from my new house in my new room on my new desk.
I moved back yesterday to Santa Barbara to finish my last quarter of school and so far I've had a pleasant time back. I love my new house that's right next to the ocean, I love my 10 other roommates, I love my hugee room and I love what God is doing so far in my life here and now. Currently eating Lucky Charms because that's all I have, I 'm going grocery shopping a little later today and will be decorating my room a little more. I'll post some pictures when I get my film developed.
Gustavo's visiting tomorrow, I can't wait to see him  and show him my new place.
That's all for now, love you all.

1 comments:

  1. yayy for 10 roommates ! i want to visit your new palace!

    ReplyDelete

fountain of youth All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger