WE ARE FREE. WE ARE, WE ARE... FREE.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh my, it has been a while, a very long while since I've updated. My apologies, I got caught up with finishing summer school, work and getting ready to move all my junk back to Santa Barbara.
So I leave Saturday or maybe Sunday I haven't decided yet, but the time for moving is upon us, or me, whatever. 
September 14 was Frida's birthday so we celebrated by attending her boring tennis match, but entertained ourselves by taking pictures. We then went out to dinner and she opened her presents and it was a very pleasant little shindig. 



































































































































Yesterday was my last day of work for three whole months, it seems unreal. Today was my first day of freedom, no work, no school, nothing but a room to clean and empty boxes to fill. I'll be able to update more often now because well, I'm free.


1 comments:

fountain of youth All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger