simple in the moonlight

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry Christmas + Happy New Year to you! 

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season.

go see: I'm trying to catch up on movies before Oscar season - watched Les Miserables twice, because it's just that good (if you like musicals, which I do). Go see it. 

go visit: Stanley Kubrick exhibit at LACMA if you're in LA. 





And now, a series of iPhone pictures. Some from Christmas, some from the view from my apartment and most from New Year's. 





















Happy New Year to you! 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!

    Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your apartment so much.
    I want to live in it!
    Lovely photos! You go, glen coco.

    ReplyDelete

fountain of youth All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger